Renae's All About Me


Comments

  1. Thrilling work Renae, I loved your color choices because they were very eye catching as well as smart, i also loved the information on how you got your name because it interested me. -Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow renae, i really loved your splendid piece of artwork. I liked how you used rainbow colors in your artwork, I hope you make more stories about this.

    By JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you care for others such as your family and your island.

    Oute fiafia i mea e te popole iai ae maise lou aiga ma lou motu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fascinating but you need more information to excite the reader or the audience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I like how you drew a picture of your family, and
    I like how you really care about your parents and your work was brilliant and
    amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing work Renae! I really like how you used multiple different colours on your post! It really catches my attention with all the colourful colours and work, I also like how you put in the 2 flags to show what culture you are. This piece of artwork is Fantastic and I hope you do more of these in the future! By Jason

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ikos