Alayna: New Zealand Report


Comments

  1. Hi Alayna,
    Thank you for sharing your research on New Zealand. Do you agree with the signing of the treaty? I don't know much information so I would need to learn more to give my own personal opinion.

    Thanks Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alayna,
    Thank you for sharing your New Zealand information report. I love how you included how the treaty of Waitangi became a important day for the Maori people. I am also interested in researching the Maori tradition-Haereata-Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what an interesting report about New Zealand. That is a lot of research too. I like your picture's that you choose. I really enjoyed reading this report.-Trinity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tino Pai Alaynah, your report about the Treaty Of Waitangi was very special to me because I am Maori and because It is one of the special days for all Maoris. The part that interested me was the arrows, pictures and font. The picture of the Maori Girls dressed in there costumes was very unique because the colours were vibrant and the head band was well decorated, the font was very impeccable and the arrows were unusual to see in a information report. -Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a interesting report about the Treaty Of Waitangi! I like how you did it about the Treaty Of Waitangi because it's important to the Maori people. I never knew it was currently kept
    in Wellington.
    Did you know any of this stuff or you researched it up?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ikos