Alaynah's Poem


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alaynah I really love your poem because you talk about yourself and what you think of yourself.
    A question from me is where did you get the idea to write this as a poem?.-vela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome poem Alaynah,I like the way that your words rhymed because it gives me a thought about how you can handle all thoughts that add into one BIG one. It made me think about how I will be in several years.-Jazmyne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alaynah my name is Jasmine I like how you write your poem just like my cousin Owen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love how interesting and fascinating your poem is:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is a very interesting poem that you chose to write about Alaynah. It attracted my attention and it is quite simple. I like how you said everyone has a different identity. Why did you choose to do this poem? By Jason

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is a very interesting poem that you chose to write about Alaynah! It attracted my attention right when I saw it, this is also quite simple. I like how you said everyone has a different identity. Why did you choose to do this poem? And Thank you for sharing this with us. By Jason

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ikos