BookMark Zayne


Comments

  1. Wow, I like how you guys got to make your own bookmarks. I think it is interesting that you like to sleep a lot?why is sleep good for people? I agree that people should be more quiet especially at school so people can learn.
    By Zee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Zayne, what a fabulous piece artwork that you had created. I liked how you used the picture of BTS, because their similar to the ikonic group. What is your favorite song By BTS? Mine is Fake Love.

    By JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Zayne, what a fabulous piece of writing that you have made. My favorite is kpop song from BTS is FIRE.Why do you like sleeping in your spare time? What I like to do in my spare time is to eat or read comic and graphic novel books.-Jazmyne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Zayne! I really like your piece of work. I like how you used photos to show what you like. I too like BTS and other k-pop groups like iKON and EXO! My favorite song from iKON is Love Scenario and Fake Love from BTS. At home, besides playing games, I also read in my spare time. What’s your favourite song from BTS? Thank you.
    - Jason

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the colour aqua , I come from New Zealand,
    my full name Zebrina Mafua Lesa and I am 10 years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello zayne, my name is Lupe i like your piece of work its very interesting and i like reading my book in a quite place sometimes. And your picture relate to your picture you pick.
    By Lupe Blending learning hub!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ikos