All About Me Jeremiah


Comments

  1. I really like your piece of work because tells me how you got your name.I also really like your drawing because i'm also very good at drawing.I would like to know how many siblings you have because I have 2 brothers-By Frost

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice i like the way you said you got your name from the bible. I was named after my dad. zularius

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Jeremiah. It’s nice to know how you got your name. I got my name from my uncle. He is my mum’s brother -Sione


    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work Jeremiah, what an attractive piece of artwork that you had design. I really loved how you add in the Samoan flag.

    By JJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your details and in my opinion I think you should add more details about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how your mum picked a name for you in the Bible and I liked how you
    created your work with kind words with lots and lots of beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Outstanding work Jeremiah! That is very interesting that your name actually means love! I like that you showed some pictures of what culture you are! Do you go to church? Since your mom picked your name from the bible, if you do go to church, how often do you go? By Jason

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ikos